Discounted Magic Items..... Why discount?

Hello my friends, you want to buy? I am the "Discount Magic Item Shop" owner. I will be selling to you all my wares and goods.

I will give you all very very good deals. All my items are discounted! I have trinkets, weapons, armor, potions... you name it. ALL.... DISCOUNTED!

I hope to be selling you all some wares soon, my friends *winky face. But until then... GET OUT OF MY STORE!!!





A little bit about the Discount Magic Item Guy:

He is a magical Kobold with some extraordinary powers that are unknown to many. He has a shop set up in every major city and is the sole employee of all of them. He has a particular way of speaking that one has to match in order to purchase from him. He is a man of many mysteries who will always give you a good deal on a magic item.....but with a cost.


An example of a purchase for a discounted magic item would be:

"Hello my friend, you want to buy?"
      "I want to buy my friend. What do you have for me?"
"Ring of Sustenance.... discount!"
      "Why discount?"
"Tastes like s***."
      "I'll take it."



I will be posting various discounted magical items at a later date. I hope you all enjoyed!!

Comments

Popular Posts