Greetings from Ivory Queen!

Greetings!

As you've heard from Sir Weasel, I am a fellow contributor to this blog of nerd-celebrating! I shall bring mostly ideas to your attention. I serve as Imaginatory Empress, and most of my thoughts are extremely scattered, random, and probably kinda weird.

To explain better, I will have no set schedule, but will be adding interesting character concepts (without stats for the most part, but I may make suggestions as to what would be most important), backstories (probably incomplete ideas that you can use in your own tales of heroism), lists of honestly awkward relics and magical items, cities of unimaginable proportions (including small and large and blue and inside out), and the like. Feel free to use any of these ideas in your own campaigns, and if you expand on any of them, please let me know how you used them!

If you want a specific creation, too bad. Just kidding. If you need a tale of epic anything, let me know. I'll be here sharing what I have imagined with whoever will listen!

Regards,
your Ivory Queen

Comments

Popular Posts