A Fine "How do you do?" from The Owl

Well met Travelers!

My name is Shadow Owl, but you may all call me: The Owl, Mr. Owl, Sir Owl, etc. I will also be contributing to this blog of geektastic proportions. I will not be posting as often as Sir Weasel himself, but I will try to post whenever I have some free time. My blogs will consist of an assortment of all kinds of zany things such as: mismatched character concepts, hilarious NPC ideas, "Discounted" magic items, insane world building, tips to making characters, and much more.

From time to time, I will also try to post some sketches of anything lore related. If you have a request, feel free to share it and I will try my best. I also can do some stuff on Photoshop as well.

Anything I post is free game for you guys to use in your worlds, I would, however, ask that you tell me what your party thought of it and how you used to. I love hearing what you guys can do with it.

Prithee be careful,
The Owl  ðŸ¦‰

Comments

Popular Posts